Broccoli Bacon Salad
If you are looking for something light and tasty for dinner today. Let try with our Broccoli Bacon Salad today. This easy, delicious salad is full of fresh broccoli, bacon, carrot, cranberries, and apple cider vinegar.
Broccoli Bacon SaladCourse: SaladCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
This easy, delicious Broccoli Bacon Salad today is full of fresh broccoli, bacon, carrot, cranberries, and apple cider vinegar.
- For The Salad
6 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
2 carrots, shredded
3 heads broccoli, cut into bite-size pieces
1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
1/2 c. sliced almonds
1/2 c. dried cranberries
- For The Dressing
3 tbsp. apple cider vinegar
1/2 c. mayonnaise
Freshly ground black pepper
- In a medium sauce pan, bring 4 cups of salted water to a boil. Meanwhile prepare a large bowl with ice water.
- Add broccoli florets to the boiling water, cook until tender, just about 1 – 2 minutes. Remove with a slotted spoon, place in the prepared bowl of ice water. When cool, drain florets in a colander.
- In a large bowl, add broccoli, carrots, red onion, cranberries, nuts and bacon.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together mayonnaise and vinegar. Season with salt and pepper.
- Pour dressing over broccoli mixture and stir to combine. Ready for serving