Waffle Corn Dogs
If you are fan of hot dog, you will not ignore our good recipe today. That is Waffle Corn Dogs. It is fabulous combination of egg, hot dog, sour scream,… All makes a great dinner dish ever. It is easy, delicious and filling.
Waffle Corn DogsCourse: Main DishCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
Waffle Corn Dogs is fabulous combination of egg, hot dog, sour scream,… All makes a great dinner dish ever. It is easy, delicious and filling.
4 hot dogs
1 large egg
1 box corn muffin mix
1/2 c. shredded Cheddar
1/2 cup sour cream
2 tbsp. melted butter
2 tbsp. chives
Ketchup and mustard, for dipping
- Preheat a waffle iron. In a large bowl, combine corn muffin mix, egg, and sour cream. Stir them until evenly combined. Fold in cheddar and chives.
- Cut each hot dog in half lengthwise and then in half crosswise. And stick a skewer into each piece.
- Spread about half of the batter onto waffle iron. Place hot dogs on top. Spread the remaining batter over hot dogs.
- Close the waffle iron. Cook until the waffle is cooked through, for about 4 minutes.
- Carefully remove waffle and slice into eighths.
- Serve with ketchup and mustard for dipping. Enjoy!