July 4th S’mores Dip
July 4th S’mores Dip is one of my new favorite dessert now. I often make it twice a week to treat the whole family as well as satisfy my craving. It tastes really great, so when served, it gone quickly.
July 4th S’mores DipCourse: DessertCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
July 4th S’mores Dip is one of my new favorite dessert now. I often make it twice a week to treat the whole family as well as satisfy my craving.
4 sheets hershey’s chocolate
1 c. red, white, and blue sanding sugar
1 c. water
Graham crackers, for serving
- Preheat oven to 450°.
- In a square glass pan, place a layer of Hershey’s to cover the bottom of the pan.
- Dip 5 marshmallows in water and roll them in blue sanding sugar. Place on parchment paper to dry.
- Repeat this process to make 6 red marshmallows and 8 white marshmallows.
- Cut each marshmallow in half with using kitchen shears.
- Place marshmallows cut side down on the chocolate to form a flag.
- Bake for 8 – 10 minutes. Serve with graham crackers.