Detox Rainbow Roll-Ups With Peanut Sauce
Detox Rainbow Roll-Ups With Peanut SauceCourse: LunchCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
Detox Rainbow Roll-Ups – with curry hummus and veggies in a collard leaf, dunked in peanut sauce! Most beautiful healthy desk lunch!
- Rainbow Roll-Ups:
carrots, cut into matchsticks
cucumbers, cut into matchsticks
cooked rice or quinoa (optional)
peanuts and cilantro
collard greens (leaf)
- Peanut Sauce:
3/4 cup peanut butter
1/4 cup soy sauce (tamari or coconut aminos if gluten free)
1/4 cup rice vinegar
1/4 cup water
2 tablespoons honey
1 clove garlic
- Prep: Trim the stem/spine of the collard leaf – don’t cut it completely off, but just cut it down so that it’s nice and thin and pliable.
- Roll: Arrange your fillings on the collard leaf. Fold the ends in and roll from front to back, trying to keep everything in there nice and tight. Watch video for a visual example.
- Peanut Sauce: Run all the ingredients through a blender or food processor. Voila!
6 servings per container
- Amount Per ServingCalories371
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat
- Sodium 841.3mg 36%
- Total Carbohydrate
- Dietary Fiber 6.5g 26%
- Sugars 14.1g
- Protein 15.1g 31%
* The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.