Canned Chicken Salad
Canned Chicken SaladCourse: SaladsCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
When you need a quick, healthy option to add a little variety and a touch of sunshine to your lunch try this amazing canned chicken salad recipe.
3 Cups Canned Chicken drained and dry, can substitute for cooked, shredded chicken
1 Cup Dill Pickles chopped
1 Cup Red Onion finely chopped
4 Celery Stalks finely chopped
1 Cup Greek Yogurt or mayonnaise
1/4 Cup Dijon Mustard
2 Tablespoons Apple Cider Vinegar
2 Tablespoons Dill chopped
- Make sure your canned chicken is drained and completely dry.
- Add all ingredients to a bowl and stir to combine.
- Store in the fridge, and serve with butter lettuce, or on sandwiches.
- You can use whatever type of cooked chicken you prefer.
- If eating low carb foods, make sure your pickles don’t have sugar added!
- I prefer the taste of Greek yogurt to mayonnaise, to save some carbs, use mayonnaise.
6 servings per container
- Amount Per ServingCalories244
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat 2g 10%
- Cholesterol 53mg 18%
- Sodium 858mg 36%
- Potassium 301mg 9%
- Total Carbohydrate
- Dietary Fiber 1g 4%
- Sugars 3g
- Protein 30g 60%
- Calcium 91%
- Iron 1.7%
* The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.