Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Cake
Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Cake is so easy to make and quickly become great dessert in the end of your meal. What are you waiting for? Let check how delicious it is with us.
Peanut Butter Cookie Dough CakeCourse: DessertCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Cake is so easy to make and quickly become great dessert in the end of your meal.
1 box Devil’s Food Cake mix
- For The Cookie Dough
1 tsp. kosher salt
3 tbsp. whole milk
1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
1/2 c. mini chocolate chips
1 c. all-purpose flour
1/2 c. brown sugar
1/2 c. butter, softened
1 c. peanut butter
1/2 c. powdered sugar
- For The Ganache
1/3 c. peanut butter, melted
1 c. roughly chopped Reese’s
1 1/2 c. chocolate chips
3/4 c. heavy cream
- Preheat oven to 350°. Line two cake pans with parchment paper.
- Prepare cake batter, make according to package instructions. Divide between prepared cake pans. Bake until a toothpick inserted into the middle comes out clean, about 25 minutes. Let cool completely.
- Make Peanut Butter Cookie Dough
- Microwave flour until the flour has reached about 160° in temperature, for about 2 – 3 minutes.
- In a large bowl, combine the ingredients: butter, peanut butter, brown sugar, and powdered sugar. Beat until smooth. Add in flour, vanilla, salt, and milk until fluffy. Fold in chocolate chips.
- Make Ganache**
- Place chocolate chips in a medium, heatproof bowl and set aside.
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, heat heavy cream. When bubbles begin to break the surface around the edges of the pan, turn off the heat. Pour the hot cream over chocolate chips, whisking constantly until the sauce is smooth.
- Spread cookie dough onto one of the cooled cakes. Place the second cake on top. Cover with ganache, drizzle with peanut butter, then top with chopped Reese’s.
- Let ganache set for about 10 minutes, then slice. Ready for serving.