Frozen Hot Chocolate Cheesecake
Buckeye Brownies are perfect dessert to finish your meal on a sweet note. A frozen hot chocolate cheesecake with an oreo crust, mini marshmallows, and swirls of marshmallows mixed throughout that will help you feel your life is enjoyable. It is so tasty and flavorful.
Frozen Hot Chocolate CheesecakeCourse: CakeCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
Buckeye Brownies are perfect dessert to finish your meal on a sweet note. It is so tasty and flavorful.
- For The Crust
1/4 c. sugar
6 tbsp. melted butter
- For The Cheesecake
1/2 c. powdered sugar
1/4 c. chocolate sauce
2 blocks cream cheese, softened
2 c. heavy cream
1 c. mini marshmallows
3 hot cocoa packs
pinch of salt
- How to make Crust: Pulse Oreos in a food processor, until they are fine crumbs. In a bowl, put crumbs into; add butter and sugar; stir until combined as wet sand.
- Grease a 9″ pie plate and press in the crust mixture.
- In a large bowl, using a hand mixer. Beat cream cheese until light and fluffy. Add powdered sugar, chocolate sauce, cocoa packets and salt and mix until smooth.
- Add about half of the heavy cream, beat until smooth. Add the remain of the heavy cream, beat until very fluffy.
- Fold in mini marshmallows. Pour cheesecake mixture into the prepared crust.
- Freeze until solid, for about 4 hours.