Cobb Salad Sushi
Summer is the perfect time for salads! And in the article today, we are glad to share top-rated Cobb Salad Sushi that will become a new star in your meal in the next time. The summer salad can be made in a short-time, making them great for busy days. You can easily turn them into main dishes for lunch or dinner.
Cobb Salad SushiCourse: DinnerCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
Summer is the perfect time for salads! And in the article today, we are glad to share top-rated Cobb Salad Sushi that will become a new star in your meal in the next time.
10 slices bacon
1/2 c. corn
1/2 c. quartered cherry tomatoes
1/2 c. Shredded lettuce
1/2 c. cooked shredded chicken
1/2 c. crumbled blue cheese
Freshly ground black pepper
vinaigrette, for dipping
- Preheat oven to 400º.
- On a large baking sheet with a wire rack placed on top, line 5 slices bacon side by side. Lift one end of every other bacon slice and place another bacon slice on top of the lifted pieces. Lay the slices back down. Next, lift opposite bacon slices back and place a bacon slice on top. Lay the slices back down.
- Repeat the weaving process until you have a bacon weave of 5 strips by 5 strips. Bake until the bacon is cooked but still pliable, about 25 minutes. Let cool slightly.
- In a small bowl, mash avocados until only small chunks remain. Stir in corn and cherry tomatoes. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Pat bacon weave with paper towels to drain fat. Transfer to a piece of saran wrap.
- Spread a thin layer of the avocado mixture on top of bacon weave, then top with blue cheese, shredded lettuce, and shredded chicken.
- Starting from the bottom, tightly roll, then slice. Serve with vinaigrette for dipping.