Have you ever tried making cupcakes by yourself yet? Let try with our interesting Cannoli Cupcakes. They are tasty and colorful little cupcake that harmoniously coordinated. They are perfect for desserts at parties or gatherings. We are sure that they promise keep you satisfied.
Cannoli CupcakesCourse: DessertCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
Let try with our interesting Cannoli Cupcakes. They are tasty and colorful little cupcake that harmoniously coordinated. They are perfect for desserts at parties or gatherings.
1 c. chocolate chips
1/3 c. mini chocolate chips
Vanilla cake mix, plus ingredients called for on box
1/4 tsp. ground cinnamon
1/4 tsp. kosher salt
1/2 c. (1 stick) butter, softened
1 (8-oz.) block cream cheese, softened
1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
1/2 c. whole milk ricotta
3 c. powdered sugar
2 tbsp. coconut oil
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Line two 12-cup cupcake pans with cupcake liners.
- Prepare batter according to package instructions. Divide batter between cupcake liners and bake until a toothpick inserted into the middle of a cupcake comes out clean, about 20 minutes. Let cool completely.
- Meanwhile, make frosting: In a large bowl, add butter, cream cheese, and ricotta, beat them until fluffy. Combine powdered sugar, vanilla, cinnamon, and salt. Beat until smooth and fluffy. Fold in mini chocolate chips.
- Transfer frosting to a large pastry bag (or resealable plastic bag) cut with a large tip. Using a teaspoon, scoop out middle of each cupcake to create a small well. Pipe frosting onto each cupcake, filling the wells.
- Using 50 percent power and working in 30-second increments, microwave chocolate chips and coconut oil until just melted. Stir until smooth and let cool slightly. Spoon melted chocolate on top of frosting.
- Let chocolate set slightly before serving.