Burger ‘n Fries Foil Packs
There is nothing better than is being able to cook all of the ingredients at once right? Foil packs are the best choice for summer dinner that you can throw on the grill. And Burger ‘n Fries Foil Packs are the great dish about foil pack recipes that I want to share in the post today. This dish is loaded with taste, flavor and nutrient that you will actually want to eat right now. And with the recipe, your cooking life will be more simpler and enjoyable ever.
Burger ‘n Fries Foil PacksCourse: DinnerCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
Burger ‘n Fries Foil Packs are the great dish about foil pack recipes that I want to share in the post today. This dish is loaded with taste, flavor and nutrient that you will actually want to eat right now.
Cooking spray, for foil
1 lb. ground beef
1 lb. bag frozen fries
1 tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
1 tsp. garlic powder
Freshly ground black pepper
4 slices cheddar
Ketchup, for drizzling
Mustard, for drizzling
Pickles, for serving
Sliced tomatoes, for serving
- Heat grill to medium-high. Spray 4 sheets of aluminum foil with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine the ingredients: ground beef, Worcestershire, and garlic powder. Season with salt and pepper. Form into four patties.
- Place each patty on a sheet of aluminum foil with frozen fries. Fold up foil packs.
- Grill 10 minutes, then open foil packs and top patties with cheddar. Cover grill to let melt on 2 minutes.
- Top burgers with pickles and tomatoes and drizzle with ketchup and mustard. Ready for serving